Friday, July 12, 2013

Martha Stewart Pom-Pom Flowers

Let me just say,

Thrift shopping with youth group friends is a blast.

Especially when you add a photo shoot on to the end of the shopping trip.

It's fun stuff y'all.

I even bought a pair of overalls.

(Today was pretty great.)

So to top off all the greatness,

I'm excited to share with you my love for martha stewart pom-pom flowers!

You can buy purple flowers here.

I love how they pull your eye to the ceiling of my room.

They are such an eye-catcher.

I especially love the playfullness they add to my little sisters playroom!

They make adorable party decorations,

And fun wedding decor!

The assembly is very simple,

And they come in a variety of different sizes.

I hope you love them as much as I do!

Y'all Have Fun Crafting,

Daisy

Blog Parties:SundayDIY Showoff,Under the Table and Dreaming,Uncommon DesignsMondayBetween Naps on the Porch,Cozy Little HouseWednesdaySavvy Southern Style,The Pleated PoppyThursdayThe Shabby Creek Cottage,From My Front Porch To Yours,Common GroundFridayTatertots and Jello

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for a Leibster award. the link is here http://delectablydomestic.com/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project! You chose such fun and vibrant colors! I would love it if you would come and link this up at my link party
    http://www.ashleysdandelionwishes.com/2013/07/dandelion-wishes-wednesday-10.html. I'm also pinning this :)

    ReplyDelete