Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIY T-Shirt Headband

 This craft took me more time to write the post about it,
 than the actual time it took me to make it.
It's that simple.
It is one of those crafts you can make when your bored,
but don't have the patience to create anything grand.
It's also a great craft to make with a friend,
plus it's super duper practical.
I'm kinda in love with it.
                       I can almost guarantee you that you already have the supplies.
No need for a quick Hobby Lobby trip.
 Get a pair of scissors,
 and an old t-shirt.
Cut rows,
and then cut them in half.
You should have at least three pieces.
Once you have your pieces (like the one on the left),
then stretch them (like the piece on the right).
Knot the top,
and start braiding. 
Continue braiding...
tie a knot at the end...
And there you have it!
A lovely headband that every girl in your family will love!
And a special thanks to my youngest sister for modeling!
...I just might have physically forced her to...:)
Y'all have fun crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment