Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DIY Polka Dot Mason Jar

Me & my sisters are in love with the Cake Boss. 
At night you can usually find us on the couch with Cake Boss running on Netflix.
We all laugh when he says "fondant" in his italian accent,
and smile when his sister, Mary, walks in the kitchen.
Two summers ago we were able to visit the actual bakery!
We had a ball. 
We tried his lobster tails,
and took pictures in the alley behind the bakery.
BUT,
my favorite part was getting bakers twine from THE Cake Boss.
He ties it on all of his boxes.
So I gathered it off our boxes,
and used it as my souvenir!
Forget the t-shirts,
and mugs!
Now it is sitting on my desk in its new home...
the DIY polka-dotted mason jar.
It took me less than 10 minutes!
It made for the perfect "crafternoon".
I used blue paint,
and a sponge brush.
Then I painted.
Finally,
I added to my desk clutter.
The perfect reminder of our mini adventure to the Cake Boss.
Y'all have fun crafting,

1 comment: