Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gold Polka Dot Wall

I'm about to let you in on one of my favorite D.I.Y projects...ever. 
It takes no supplies.
Not much time.
(Less than an hour.)
And gets the wow factor every time. 
I think it say's "modern",
which a pop of color.
I call it...
The Polka Dot Wall.

Everyone has been doing it lately,
but I did it without the high price tag.
Yay!
Okay, 
ALL you need is scissors,
a pencil,
gold vinyl,
and a 9 inch pan lid to trace.
My momma bought the gold vinyl at a local sign shop.
The amount of polka dots I used cost about $20.
First I traced.
Then I cut.
After that,
I stuck 'em to the wall.
After my hard work was done, 
I sat and admired the lovely wall.
Y'all have fun crafting,







4 comments:

  1. Your wall looks beautiful! The perfect backdrop for your giant "S!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our bedroom walls are striped and they were the easiest way to add pop to our room, to this day I still love them. I plan on redoing my girls' room is summer to a big girl room and I'm leaning towards polka dots somewhere in theirs! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the diy, were did you buy does curtains?

    ReplyDelete