Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1st Ever "Crafternoon"

I have some super duper exciting news.
I. can't. wait. to. tell. y'all.
I'm hosting a crafternoon for any girls ages 10-12 in the Murfreesboro area!
Join Me For a
 Instagram Inspired Crafternoon
Come & Enjoy 2 hours filled with creativity.
Activities:
-Make Your Own Wooden Instagram camera
 (pictured above)      
-Snack on Insta“GRAHAM” CRACKERS
-Make Your Own Photo Booth Props
-Instagram Pictures In The DIY Photo Booth 
Date: February 1st
Time: 1:00-3:00 am
Location: Daisy Skidmore’s Home
Ages: 10-12 years
Cost: $20.00 
Save Your Spot by January 29
DaisySueSkid@gmail.com
{Available For The First 6}

I was so happy to finally announce.
I will have all the supplies provided!
Just bring your cute self & a camera/phone if you want personal pictures.
You will leave with your own wooden instagram camera,
DIY photobooth props,
lots of cute pictures,
and memories!
If you have any questions,
email the RSVP email address.
I would love for YOU to join! 
Y'all have fun crafting,
Daisy





2 comments:

  1. This is so SUPER CUTE! Y'all are going to have so much fun! Life to the full! Mom @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Kate would sooooooo love to come, but will be out of town. I hope you'll host this same Crafternoon again! She already has a friend she'd love to invite.

    ReplyDelete