Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Watercolor Heart Valentines

It's Bluecoast Wednesday!
Every Wednesday,
my family eats at Bluecoast Burrito right after school.
We countdown the days till Bluecoast Wednesday.
It's a big deal at our house.
My sisters & I are usually hungry for dinner at 3:00 on school days...
We are weird like that.
But,
it makes for the perfect Wednesday afternoon.
Blucoast Burrito & Church.
After I stuffed myself full of tacos, salsa, and guacamole...
I came home and got out the watercolors!
Supplies//
Watercolor
Water
Paintbrushes
CardStock
Pencil
I simply drew a heart,
painted dotted lines,
and erased the line once the dotted lines were dry.
The card above still has the pencil marks,
the lines weren't quite dry enough yet.
Your loved one will adore the card!
Just be sure to write a sweet note inside,
so they will love you that much more.







No comments:

Post a Comment