Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pom-Pom Dry Erase Markers

Whew.
I have had an extra long weekend.
Monday was Presidents Day...
And Tuesday and Wednesday were sick days.
The whole family.
Sick.
Together.
At the same time.
Not fun.
But we made the best of it!
I saw it as having lots of "family time".
We watched more of the Olympics than we ever have.
We moaned and groaned together.
We tried to get up and walk together.
Lots of fun stuff.
As I started to get restless,
 Lila and I decided to make a easy pinterest craft!
A craft that required no energy or thought.
Pom-Pom Dry Erase Markers!
They were cute and oh so very practical.
They are erasers attached to the marker!
I wrote out the word "HI" with them. 
It kinda made me smile.
Lila and I snuck them onto Anna Belle's dry erase board...
she loved them!
Gotta love sisters.
Y'all have fun crafting,





1 comment: