Saturday, March 1, 2014

DIY Yarn Pom-Pom

This weekend has been filled with old movies and tv shows.
Fun stuff!
Last night,
I watched Grease for the first time...
lets just say choreography wasn't at it's prime...
but it was fun laughing at all the cheesy-ness with my mom.
Right now,
 My sisters and I are watching Saved by the Bell.
My parents are getting a kick out of us pulling out the oldies.
Before I started to watch Grease,
I made a pom-pom!
I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it yet,
but there are so many pom-pom crafts out there. 
Plus, 
it was super easy.
It requires barely any supplies.
I started out by cutting up an old box.
Next, 
I tied a knot with the string through the hole.
Then,
I looped the string through.
The more you wrap,
the fluffier the pom pom!
Once it was totally wrapped,
I carefully cut the edges.
I tied a knot through the middle of the cardboard.
I slid the cardboard off, 
and I had a fluffy pom-pom!
I would love to hear what you made with yours!
I'm still trying to decide what to make with mine...

Y'all have fun crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment